Saturday, September 26, 2009

<([//]-[//])>...can I swear on here?



...So today Iam trying to do some heavy multi-tasking (edit video to a dj mix ect) and one thing leads to another right....... (this is why multi tasking = FAIL for dudes at least, scientifically I've read that only girls can attempt to truely multi task.)


So I find myself @ http://cancerisnotfunny.blogspot.com/


I suspect the ol search engine found "mix tapes" & thats how I ended up at this here persons blog -true story!


Upon closer inspection of the blog I find that the person operating the blog is Sweet Marie, apparently & you should check the blog out its great. Its so great I had to set up this blog that I have been meaning to for a hot minute now.


So yeah this is my first blog post & Iam uberly new 2 everything about this site other then the occasional blogs I have peeked at here and there. In the future I will post info on music mix's up here & maybe review shows & other arts related things. +I do have my own record label in the works+. (almost done with the paper works)


Speaking of! Shout out to ADDiQUIT http://www.myspace.com/addiquit who is nailing down her EU tour deets & got her own record label on the roll: DEAD RICH RECORDS or dead rich entertainment :p Her label name aint 100% yet I guess, butt butt I know her ass is 100% for reals about it!!!


I guess thats all for now, oh check this out:


No comments:

Post a Comment