Tuesday, November 17, 2009

. ....FANTASTIC FAIL!!!



So friday the 13th I tried to pull off what I think
is called a "Overlay" install of Windows 7.

I some how never read (or did something wrong) that
everything gets nuked outside of the program files!

......WTF!
.

<([x],[X])>

I knew I should of made a back up of things by now
& before trying this. It looked so simple and easy cut.

Its nothing big, I like to reformat my computer once
a year but usually make back ups.

Hella Christ, I jos blew up everything :) Lost over a
years worth of collected samples, custom graphics, all
sorts of neat fonts 1.2k not much by some standards but
still very time consuming. Also lost everything in the
My Music folder.

Its hard to say what out of all this crap I will miss
the most. I have set of old back up discs from 2yrs ago
or so, they are pretty much useless though and I keep
them around for old versions of programs.

I will miss my custom made Firefox the most. That was
a pain in the but to cut the search box code out of it.

......the music will hurt, pain will start setting in
.
as I slowly start starving.

<([x],[X])>...can you believe its almost 2010?

. ...oh what the hell is this: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
.

fuck you twenty o-nine!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mr. Surgical. I was wondering if you might update this humble blog spot? I am a follower of your art and noticed you have not had any major exhibitions listed here since 2009! Please provide a new detail? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete